Sunday, July 25, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Oh-Two: Life is as full as the mustache you're wearing...

I guess you could say my Uncle has a pretty full life. Ohhhhhhhhhhh! :) I hope you enjoyed that, Auntie Karen. Love that Uncle John of mine :)



Anyways, I've been studying all day for a spanish test so, I thought you should enjoy one of my favorite pics from MN. A little stachey, stache.

Lately, my brain has felt like a dryer with a bunch of tennis balls in it. Today, it's more like a dryer with tennis balls and a sombrero in it. Ole! (Happy Ole to you Auntie Karen!)

Between the packing, meds, school, etc. Jason and I have been juggling what seems to be flamming batones. Whew.

Life--you are a speedy one!

I hope you're enjoying either the slowness or speediness of your life right now. Remember, try to always find a few highlights in your day, no matter what the conditions !

Today's Highlights:

1) Finding out that Rachel (JBean) and Em D. are driving through the area and will be coming for an evening visit on Tuesday! Yay!!!
2) Packing progress being made (THANK-YOU Jason! You've done a really good job! I really appreciate it!)
3) Even though I have a test tomorrow, and a composition Tuesday, I don't have class Friday. Short week !
4) I'm mere minutes away from sleepy time !

1 comment:

  1. Funny picture -- Ole!
    I know things are hectic for you right now, but remember that flaming batons don't hurt if they touch you; only if they remain on your skin. Uh, I guess that is why you juggle them (or twirl, in my case).
    Good luck on the classes and the packing!
    Hugs and not so humid air from MN.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...