Thursday, July 22, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Ninety-Nine: Long week and some other things...



Baaaaaaaaah. Long, long week. Thankfully, tomorrow is Friday.

So, my old background has apparently bit the dust so, I was forced to choose a new background (thus, the blog is under a little remodeling right now...). I'm lucky for two reasons: 1) I happened to of been thinking of changing up the blog background anyways 2) I accidently changed it to this background earlier today when I was trying to preview it on the blog and I think I'm going to stick w/ it ...atleast for now.

Now, I have to get in the shower and then do my spanish homework and get to bed...

Today's Highlights:

1) Tomorrow is Friday.
2) Pizza Rolls, mac n' cheese, and sweet potato fries--the dinner of champions. Don't judge me.
3) Did I mention tomorrow is Friday ?
4) An Everybody Loves Raymond nap, two nights in a row.


Dear Husband, I've been a bad wife lately...missing out on writing you letters frequently it seems. I'm really sorry, it seems my head hasn't been screwed on straight lately. Thanks for keeping me in line though and helping me organize all my meds. You're a trooper, and I love you...a lott-o. I hope you have a great Friday and I can't wait to spend the weekend with you, no matter what it may bring (boxes and all). Thanks for being patient w/ me through all my ups and downs. I owe you one (or two, or three, or four...). Extra smooches are comin' your way ! ISDLY!
P.s. I hope you find your missing shirt soon. Sorry that the house ate it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...