Monday, July 12, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Eighty-Nine: Untitled...



Today's Highlights:

1) A couple bites of peach cobbler
2) First day back to school
3) Good fittin' jeans-- thank-you Jason and Sale rack @ American Eagle
4) Post-escuela nap
5) Jason sweetly waking me up from said nap (it's always the best way to wake up!) :)

Dear Husband, I owe you a letter or few. Sorry that I haven't been a good letter written wife lately--promise to do a better job now that I'm gettin' better. Your heroism constantly amazes me. Today, you drove me all the way home when you realized I wasn't feeling good and didn't have my medicine. Then, you used your whole lunch hour making sure I was okay instead of making sure you had a solid lunch. I'm so thankful for you and always so humbled by your ability to always put others before yourself. I hope I can grow up to be like you; I sure do love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...