Monday, July 26, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Oh-Three: Ever want to just sit down and write about enviromental issues in Spanish ?...

Boy! I know I do !

...Not. Except that I am b/c I have to write 225-250 words about such from (apparently) the top of my head and not the top of my memory. I kind of managed this, write-in-spanish-as-if-I-actually-know-spanish on my last composition and I was kind of proud of myself. But, this time...



Anyways, the only relevance this picture has to today is that I'm wearing that shirt. Aren't those flowers pretty though? Jason got them for me for V-Day this year. !Me gusta flores muchas!

But, it's 11:29pm and I feel like no matter how much I look over my material for my compostion tomorrow, I'mma not going to stop thinking about it merely b/c I've plopped my stuffed brain onto my 4 bajillion pillows (I like a lot of pillows).

Hopefully, I did well on my 2nd Spanish examen too. Eeep. I sure felt like I studied for it hard, that's for sure.

!El tiempo para una luces!
("Time for the highlights!" Atleast, thats how I would say it...)

Today's Highlights:

1) Test 2 down and out.
2) I can see the livingroom floor (darn packing clutter). Thank-you Hubs!
3) JBean and Em D sleep over tomorrow night!
4) New mango flavored Burts fo mah lips. Smoochy smooch.

* I looked up how to say, "Time for the highlights" and whadya know? I was right! I should retire now...
** If you notice, I said, "I sure felt like I studied for it hard..." which is backwards...that's because I've been studying spanish for too long and everything is backwards in spanish. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...