Thursday, July 15, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Ninety-Two: This guy aims big...

Paprika's favorite naptime spot is a little big for his britches--Kiltie's dog bed. It's cute for a few reasons... Besides the obvious--he being so tiny, the dog bed being so...not...

I think he finds Kiltie comforting--which is also cute-- and seems to be common knowledge among all the residents. She's a popular canine, that Kiltie. The fact that Paprika spends his dream-time swollowed up by the over-sized, Border Collie haired pillow, however, is just a tangible confirmation of his affections towards the world's greatest dog ever.

So, there ya go, soak in the cuteness...





Today's Highlights:

1) Having one of the better nights sleep that I've had in awhile. Thank-you Ambien.
2) Catching Kiltie and Paprika sleeping butt-to-butt on the dog bed in the wee hours of the morning. Again I say, cute.
3) Knocking out mi examen de espanol, knowing that I did my best and I definitly worked hard on it.
4) Surprising myself with my spanish composition--I actually came up with plenty of stuff to write about and had more confidence that usual that atleast some of it made sense. El whoop-o.
5) Profesora not holding class tomorrow.. Ole!
6) One day closer to being healthier.
7) First sushi since getting sick. Mmmmm!
8) Looking forward to having a little extra time this weekend to read, for fun.
9) Having a supportive and awesome husband.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny; I love all the Spanish comments you "fling" into the blog (not that I understand Spanish, but I understand the gist). Hope you're continuing to be on the mend.
    Love to you and Jason,
    Auntie Karen
    PS -- yes, Paprika is definitely a bundle of cuteness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...