Thursday, July 1, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Seventy-Eight: Cat Wisdom...



Mom always said to share but, she never said it would be easy.

-----

Dear Husband, Yesterday you were super supportive of me, and I needed that. But, I don't even have to tell you I needed that b/c you already know. This is b/c a) you can read my mind, and b) you're just that amazing of a person to know the in's and out's of my heart. Thanks for being my rock and for starring fear in the face for me. Oh yeah, and for pulling my feet back down to the ground when I begin to float away. And, Fontana's ? Thank you for that also. I enjoyed laughing with you over my cheeseless Veal Parmigiana...er...Marinara...immensely. You win my heart everyday. I love you more than all the Butterfinger and Cokes from a can out there! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...