Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Eighty-Three: Some days, it's like we have a panther and a tiger wrestling in our living room...





Today's Highlights:

1) Having my Follow-Through done and over with. Now, we just have to hurry up and wait for the results.
2) Getting some extra, much needed rest.
3) My dear, sweet Hubs surprising me with Chicken n' Dumplings from Cracker Barrel b/c he knew I wasn't feeling well.
4) Hubs being so supportive and encouraging in times like these.
5) Thinking I may really enjoy spanish class this summer
6) Having what could be a really good teacher for said clase
7) Sitting next to another ASC-er in class.
8) Goodwill jeans that fit me oh so well. American Eagle, $13 dollar jeans, are you next?
9) Pandora radio.
10) Hearing stories of how loopy I got from my meds last night. Oye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...