Thursday, July 29, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Oh-Six: Good morning, Starshine...

I love getting mail. I especially love it when it comes in a shoebox w/ duct tape and is from a certain JBean.

I get excited when I check the mail and that key, which means there is something too large to fit in the cubby hole for regular mail, is waiting for me.

I knew instantly upon sight of the shoebox...with...duct tape...exactly who it was from. YES! If you ever want to get mail from someone, you want to get it from JBean.


So, here's the box-o-la...



And what I found when I finally fought through the d.tape...



What she had to say...



She got me this awesome wrap-around skirt from GAP! Wha,whaaat!...



This loving bear...



A green ribbon ? (Which must mean she thinks I 1) am green,pretty, and shiny 2) like ribbons in my hair. Who doesn't ? 3) based on our friendship, knows that a package isn't a good package w/o something even slightly random 4) she wanted to tease the cats--note: Paprika eyeing said ribbon. What is with that cat and stealing my mail ? Doesn't he know that is a federal offense??)...



She also got me this thoughtful notepad...



This. book. "Starshine" has historical significance to us. Which is only part as to why it is so awesome...



I thought she'd stolen the book from the library (rebelliously awesome), until I noticed the word "discarded" stamped on the page...



But then, I read the inside flap of the cover. JBean obviously picked this book out (mucho awesome)...



Go ahead, tell me I don't have the best friends, ever.

Today's Highlights:

1) The biggest highlight: knowing I made Jason smile today ! :) Nothing can be better...
2) Shoebox de ductape
3) It's my friday!
4) Imagining making this w/ da Hubs in our future (real) kitchen. What do you think Hubs?? Is it a date ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...