Sunday, July 18, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Ninety-Five: Fam-Dam-ly...

Since I'm blogging from my parent's house, I thought I'd post one of my favorite pictures of them, which just so happens to be from the wedding.



Look at 'em ! So handsome and pretty! LOVE this picture !

Today's Highlights:

1) Dinner @ Mom/Dad's w/ the fam.--yummy pot roast and such. Mmmm!
2) Spending some time w/ Mom/Dad/David/Adam/Jason
3) Preparing a little somethin', somethin' for Grammy and for Auntie Karen (Nothin' much but, Mom is bringing them w/ her to Nederland so keep an eye out Auntie Karen!)
4) Preping el bistec deliciousa para la cena manana. Okay, well, technically... we prepared delicious ribs for dinner tomorrow...but I couldn't do the accent marks on here and I couldn't remember the word for "ribs". El oops-o.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...