Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Sixty-Two: "Hey Boo-boo, have you seen my pic-ca-nic bask-it??"

Today's Highlights:

1) Breakfast w/ Joe @ Eddie May's.
2) Playing w/ a magnifying glass @ Uncle John's office.



3) Uncle John packing us the greatest hotel picnic basket EVER. "Oh my gah. This. Is. PHENOMINAL..."


4) Surprising Auntie Karen @ her office.
5) Sitting in the Legends Clubhouse @ Target Field for the Twins game. Thank-you Uncle John, it was awesome !!


6) Seeing a girl get proposed to @ the Twins game.
7) Seeing the Twins Win ! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. OK, now that first picture startled me! LOL.

    I'm so glad y'all had such beautiful weather for the Twins Game, especially considering all the rain we've been having.

    Yes, the surprise visit to my office was the very best!

    See you around 11:30!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...