Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Fifty-Six: Why, thank-you rain! // Say hello to my little friend...

...I hope you read the title in a heavy Godfather accent...

Due to all the rain, and we've had a lot over the last couple days, I met a new friend...



Cool, huh? Kiltie and I watched him for awhile in between frisbee throws :)

Today's Highlights:

1) The PERFECT morning rain storm to doze through
2) The PERFECT morning rainy hue poured in from the window blinds while I did chores
3) Please see photo above
4) SYTYCD top ELEVEN (Exciting but how is that going to work out??)
5) So close to the MN trip!

I know it's not Tuesday but, the weather makes it hard for me to resist posting this clip. I sing this, without fail, everytime it even threatens to rain--one of my favorite episodes from when I was little !



Tut, tut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...