Thursday, June 17, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Sixty-Four: Mac N' Cheese...

Today, Auntie Karen and I stopped by the MAC counter @ Macy's after lunch. Then, magical things happened and I was wearing make-up (done by someone other than me which means there was a whole lot more skill involved).

Observe:





Normally, I wouldn't plaster the blog with my own portrait but, I thought it was necessary in order to show the ooh and ahh. Who knew that eye shadow and what not could do that ? Reminds me of when Jason set-up a make-up lesson for me for Christmas--such a thoughtful one that Hubs of mine. And, such a cool lady, that Auntie Karen. 3 dance breaks for an impromtu re-do of my facial region!

Today's Highlights:

1) A blueberry bagel and cream cheese for breakfast (that da Love so thoughtfully brought up for me from his meeting yesterday)
2) Lunch w/ Auntie Karen @ the Oak Room @ Macy's (is that what it's called Auntie Karen?)
3) Matching stir-fry dishes @ said lunch with light veggies and extra meat (thank-you MN waters/waitresses for being so kind to my innards)
4) Those muffin/bread/top/pillowy/buttery things w/ a side of honeybutter (may your calories stick to my hips and ah-thank-you)
5) MAC counter magic (go see Celia, she's the bomb.com) 4 cheers and sparkley powders for Celia !
6) Reading a book in the bay windows of the hotel room while street musicians played
7) Jason walking into the room telling me he had a present for me ("I won a raffle!") (Thank-you for basing anything you picked up and won on me. I look forward to playing with that neon squishy thing while wearing that hoodie. )
8) Jason trying REALLY hard (and almost succeeding) to distract me while blogging

Dear Husband, I am finding it hard to blog w/ all this excitement over winning raffles. But, I love your excitement and boyish smile. You make my heart skip.

Dear Celia from MAC, please move to TX and be my friend. I will give you a lifetime supply of appreciation if you do my make-up for me everyday.

Dear Auntie Karen, I like going on adventures with you and your use of the term "shimmy and shake, shake" while looking at ruffledy clothing.

Dear Husband, rumor has it, you're INCREDIBLY thoughtful....I think this is more fact than rumor. And, I like how much I hear of people gossiping about your kind-hearted ways. Katie marrying Jason for the win! If you let me be yours forever, I'll give you all my lunch monies. Okay, okay, I'm getting off the blog now--ISDLY!

2 comments:

  1. We had so much fun at the MAC counter; Celia was so good and so nice. I had to get back to work before we were through (or "I" was through); so it will be back to Macy's for another MAC attack today. Celia, here we come! Katie (who always looks pretty, no matter what), looked stunning with her MAC eyes!

    Yes, Katie, Jason is so thoughtful; truly he is your Prince Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your stay in MN was fun and adventure filled! I had so much fun with you and the gorgeous Aunt Karen, you both are so funny&sweet :) maybe ill come hibernate down in texas when winter rolls around (brrr!) Hope you have a safe trip back, keep up the entertaining/insightful blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...