Sunday, June 27, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Seventy-Four: It's the most wonderful time of the year...



This time, 2 years ago, Jason and I were at our wedding rehearsal. It was like this grown-up version of Christmas Eve, except better. I can't believe it's been 2 years !

Now, I'll stop while I'm ahead... afterall, tomorrow is like Christmas (except better) anyways.

Today's Highlights:

1) Ricky's weekend visit
2) The most intense male bonding/cat nap between Hubs and Kitchen Spices (aka Paprika)that I've ever seen
3) ATTENTION: The kitten (Ridley) and the little kitten/little mister/ little sir (Paprika) started PLAYING TOGETHER as of yesterday and have done well all day today !
4) Introducing mom/dad/adam to Paprika
5) Seeing how much Jason likes Paprika
6) Knowing tomorrow is our 2 year anniv.
7) Going to church w/ Ricky and crew
8) Everybody Loves Raymond

Dear Husband, I restrain myself from professing my love for you (and for our marriage) too much here and now b/c ...well...I'd be typing all night and day (and I'd rather save some love-gushing for too-mato). Can you believe it's been TWO YEARS ??? I'm so happy, and honored to be your wife. I still can't believe that someone as wonderful as you, asked me to spend the rest of my life by your side! Since you look forward to our anniv. more than your own birthday (which is incredibly sweet btw), I hope I can make tomorrow as wonderful as you deserve it to be. I cannot thank-you enough for what you've done for my life/our lives. Thanks for being my best friend! Have a extra happy Monday, and Happy Anniv. Eve (that's for tonight) and HAPPY ANNIV. (that's for tomorrow)!!!

--Your honored wife

*It's strange how words seem to lose any element of strength or adequate depth when telling someone how much you love them.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to a very special couple. Just think, two years ago, I was in Texas attending the most beautiful wedding ever! So many great memories. Katie, it was so much fun looking through your wedding pics with you during your visit to MN.
    I hope y'all have a wonderful day and thousands more happy years together.
    Love you lots,
    Auntie Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...