Friday, June 18, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Sixty-Five: The little mermaid...

Apparently, having a love of mermaids is genetic and I got it from my aunt :)

Today's Highlights:

1) Lunch @ The Newsroom in which we met a mermaid who was keeping up witht he latest headlines...





2) Celia from the MAC counter + MAC magic + the best aunt EVER (thank-you for all my goodies and your thoughtfulness!!)
3) My Michael Buble/Frank Sinatra radio on Pandora surprising me with Israel 'IZ' Kamakawiwo'ole's (y'know that hawaiian dude that plays the ukaleli ?) version of 'Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World'
4) The above being followed by Louis Armstrong's 'What a Wonderful World'. Tryin' to make me cry 'dora (if you knew how sentimental that song is to me you'd understand)?
5) Jason getting done with his conference a little early
6) Dinner @ The Local

P.s. I don't know why the blog has been doing weird things w/ my pictures lately. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...