Saturday, June 12, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Fifty-Nine: The great north...



*Sorry the picture is sideways...for some reason it really doesn't want to be edited.

MN has been GREAT so far. I think we have retreated to a palm tree-less paradise. Seriously. Auntie Karen/Uncle John's place is gorgeous!!

But, in an attempt not to get too excited before bed, I'll leave it only to highlights rather than a full re-cap (up to this point atleast)...

Yesterday's Highlights:

1) Arriving in MN!
2) Seeing Uncle John / Joe for the 1st time in 6 or more years !
3) Dave's Town Club w/ Auntie Karen, Uncle John, and Joe for dinner
4) A midnight ride through their land / spotting the fire flies w/ Auntie Karen :)
5) Being here and everything it entails!

Today's Highlights:

1) Being held hostage by Cami cat in the downstairs living room, only to have my affections be my ransom.
2) Early morning massages w/ the Swayze (pictured)
3) Spending the morning w/ Auntie Karen, chit chattin', and looking through family pictures
4) Seeing Uncle John's dealership
5) Spending time w/ my favorite cousin Joe (namely, shaming him mercilously at the Wii) "We're family," right Joe ? :)
6) The BEST homemade Lebonese dinner EVER. Thanks Auntie Karen and Uncle John!
7) PLAYING Wii/ MARIO KART W/ AUNTIE KAREN (thank-you for your wall bashing skills! I'd be in 12th place with you any day !)

I love being here more than all the hummus and lamb in the world!

1 comment:

  1. We are loving this visit from you and Jason (even though I'm being laughed out of my own house by my lack of Mario Kart skills). *sigh* So hard to get respect. LOL.
    Katie was kind enough not to point out that Swayze slept with her and Jason the first night they were here; Jason said that Swayze was cheating on me! Too funny.
    We're loving every minute of your visit and don't want to see it end.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...