Monday, June 28, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Seventy-Five: To Have and To Hold...

Today (the 28th), Jason and I celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary.

And, after 2 years, this is still one of my favorite wedding pictures b/c the photographer caught us in a moment of pure joy and laughter--the definition of our relationship.



Close-up:



Since I find myself speechless right now, I'll leave you with a quote that perfectly describes our marriage...

"Marriage is an alliance entered into by a man who can't sleep with the window shut, and a woman who can't sleep with the window open."

-George Bernard Shaw

Here's to the next 50 years of you sleeping with the window open and me sleeping under a mountain of blankets. I wouldn't have it any other way.

ISDLY Hubs, I really do.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture; thank you for posting a pic from your wedding. You can't imagine how much it makes my heart sing to see y'all so happy together.
    Love you both,
    Auntie Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...