Sunday, June 6, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Fifty-Three: Wonderful Weekend...

Weekend Highlight's:

1) Weekend drizzles.



2) Visiting Brother Dave in Houston, eating Perry's, swimming all afternoon, watching the boys play pool bball, kicking butt against the boys in pool bball, grilling shish key-babes for dinner.





3) Freshly rained on nature and stuff after swimming.





4) Pretty Houston skies.



5) Seeing a little bird family.



4) Waking up this morning to play frisbee w/ Kiltie only to discover we had an audience. Do you see her between the trees? We named her Lady :)



Here's a closer look...



5) Happy hour @ Abuelos (that means cheap, good food!).
6) Listening to Jason laugh at Everybody Loves Raymond
7) T-4 days until MN!!
8) Seeing Killers w/ Kim
9) A super great weekend w/ Hubs
10) Drinking coke from a glass bottle

I could go on but, I'll stop :).

Dear Husband, don't forget, you're my hero. Thanks for going on adventures with me even if that's just a trip to Target in the sweltering summer heat. You're the Indiana to my Jones. P.s. I hope you have a really great Monday b/c you deserve it. Just remember, a Jucy Lucy awaits us (okay, me) in MN in only 4 days !! ISDLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...