Thursday, June 10, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Fifty-Seven: Fuzzy, wuzzy...



Today's Highlights:

1) Seeing that big Golden (retriever) sitting between those two girls in the back seat of their family car as they drove down the street. The whole family was all grins, including the dog!
2) Lunch w/ the fellas
3) Baja tea and crumpets at the Fuzzy Taco w/ Katie W.
4) Our Fuzzy photo
5) Being accidental twinkies for our dinner date (Seriously, the list of similarities is ever growing between us! No complaint!)
6) Re-experiencing the Trumbucket (okay, that was yesterday's highlight)
7) Leaving for MN TOOOOO-MATO!

* But seriously, who names ANY restaurant "Fuzzy" anything ?? Well, it was yummy nonetheless and not fuzzy in the least!

Dear Husband, Tomorrow we board a plan to northern lands. I couldn't be more excited to go on another adventure with you. I LOVE DISCOVERING LIFE WITH YOU. No matter the worries I pack in my baggage, you always make me feel safe, always. I think you are the kind of guy that fairy tales are written about. And, I love that you love the window seat-- your curiousity keeps my heart thumping. You are the globe to my trotter. Always yours, Wifey.

Dear Auntie Karen, Are you ready ??!! We're practically yours and we couldn't be more excited! Please ask Uncle John to fluff up his mustache and get ready to talk a lot because I kind of, really like his accent, a lot-- it gives my insides a good chuckle :) If I knew any good songs about MN, I'd sing them as we flew in your general direction. Hoorah! Get excited ! --da Neice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...