Monday, June 21, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Sixty-Eight: Welcome Home...



I loved MN, and I miss it. But, it's nice to have been missed myself, even if it was by the animals :) I just wonder how long it'll be until all the animals return to "normal" (i.e. not wanting to be in our laps, or held 24/7 but just content w/ food and the occasional belly rubs).

Today's Highlights:

1) A nice, long, accidental nap
2) Jason cooking me his innovative Margarita Shrimp Scampi recipe and then a batch of fried bread and butter pickles. SO FRIGGIN' GOOD !! That's right. My husband is AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME!
3) T.V. time w/ da Hubs

1 comment:

  1. I miss you!!!!!!!! Lunch yesterday was just not the same without you.
    I want some of Jason's Margarita Shrimp Scampi -- sounds awesome. (When is Jason going to put out a cookbook; he has a magazine; why not a cookbook, too). Just a thought.
    I figured your kitties would be all over you for a good while. Of course my kitties keep asking where you are and when are you coming back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...