Monday, June 7, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Fifty-Four: It's like paper dolls...



Today's Highlights:

1) An accidental 2-hour nap w/ a kitten as a pillow. Very refreshing and cuddly!
2) Finding out that one of my commonly read blogs is home to a couple Aggies, whoop!
3) Hubs thoughtfully printing out not only the floor plan of our new duplex but tiny little cut-outs of all of our furniture so that I can play around with the floor plan, reminds me of playing w/ paper dolls :)
4) 3 days until MN !

1 comment:

  1. I had a nice long comment yesterday, and the blog ate it. Don't ya just hate that?
    Those kabobs looked wonderful. You needed our Lebanese garlic sauce with those (called Toum) and the flat bread. Yummmm!
    Can't wait to see you; I'm not real thrilled with the weekend weather predictions, but maybe it will change!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...