Sunday, March 7, 2010

Project 365. Day Sixty-Six: Busy, busy...

It has been a busy week/weekend. I'm tuckered! I could spend a lot of time blogging tonight which would be fun. Or, I could spend time sitting on the couch next to my husband while we watch our shows. Win. I think I'll choose that one. After all, the point of this project is to remember to "take time". What better way to do that then to spend time with the person I love the most. Yup.

Here's a picture of Ridley being really hateful towards Jason because Ridley doesn't like Jason at all...if you can't tell :)



[I'm pretty sure Jason makes checking my blog a morning ritual which is really sweet, and kind of makes me smile so....]

Hey Hubs,

Have a really really good morning!
I think you're amazing!

ISDLY!

Smooches,
Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...