Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Project 365. Day Eighty-Seven: I have a gorilla in my room...

"I think school is like a gorilla sitting in the corner of your room going 'blaaaah!'"

-- Katie Wilson

So, I have a gorilla in my room. And, at Tuesdays @ Two, Katie W. and I decided that our gorillas were following us around, possibly infected with fleas and possibly visiting eachother. They're busy gorillas.

Observe:





Tuesdays @ Two + Katie W/M = anti-gorilla activists.

Groups. Rallies. T-shirts...

The future is ours!

Whoa. That was close. I was just about to publish this post, when I realized that I'd forgotten about Youtube Tuesday...again.

Happy Youtube Tuesday!



...There. Now, I have to get back to studying for my history test that I have tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...