Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Project 365. Day Eighty: Blargh...

It's just been one of those days. I'm super tuckered, as usual, but it seems the tuckeredness has caught up to me today.

Luckily, Jason and I had lunch together at McAlisters today :) Regardless of how often or not we have lunch together during the week, it is always a treat to me and is a huge highlight in my day (2nd of course to him coming home for the evening). It doesn't matter how blargy, or bad my day can be, lunch with Jason always brightens even the dreariest situations. I can't really explain it but, I love it ...and him for that matter :)

Today, we talked about things that made us laugh and I defragged myself for a few moments. We ordered the same thing, sort of, and sat by a sunny window. We enjoyed McAlisters, I think it's safe to say. I even got a free tea out of the deal :)



Sometimes, all life needs is lunchtime :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get rested up. Jason is a smart man -- getting you to laugh made you feel a lot better, I bet. Hugs to Jason for taking such good care of you! (Hugs to you too!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...