Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Project 365. Day Seventy-Three: The Self-timer...

Today, the animales y yo had some fun with the self-timer. Really, they had fun, as you can so obviously see in these pictures...






Somehow while watching the last Die Hard, Jason and I got onto the topic of old t.v. commercials/shows. Wow. The cinematography, the lighting, the talent... Well, nonetheless they were great memories from being a kid. And, I won't lie, I thought most of these were pretty legit back in the day :)

What better for a Youtube Tuesday ?
[I couldn't embed some of these, sorry]

This was my very first Barbie. My dad got her for me. Poor thing didn't look so pretty when I got done with her. Whoops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTjesD7thTY

I used to want one of these, haha...



I used to LOVE these McDonald commercials in between episodes of Winnie-the-Pooh that my Pop-pop tape recorded for me :)



Speaking of(If you're going to watch this, I'd recommend starting at 2:20)...



Ok I'll stop. For now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...