Friday, March 12, 2010

Project 365. Day Seventy: I spy with my little eye Part Tres ?...

I spy with my little eye, a couple furry somethings welcoming me home!



Did you spy what I spied ?
Here's a close-up...



Side note: I've been really hankering for some Dr. Seuss lately, I don't know why (other than the fact that it's Dr. Seuss and he was brilliant and just makes you feel good). I've been tidding myself over by looking up Dr. Seuss quotes...

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."


"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."


"The storm starts when the drops start dropping. When the drops stop dropping, the storm starts stopping."


"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."


"So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads."


"I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent."


"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"


"And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed."


"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


-- Dr. Seuss

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Katie. Thanks for sending me the link. I love all the pictures and being able to follow your days.
    Hugs,
    Auntie Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...