Saturday, March 6, 2010

Project 365. Day Sixty-Five: Sunny Saturdays...

We celebrated this beautiful sunny Saturday by lounging around the house until about lunchtime. Mmm! Love those days if and when they come around!

Watchin' the game (whoop! And, yes, those are curlers in my hair)...



Ridley slept through most of the game...



D.C. enjoyed chompin' on some Cat Grass (I'm sure the Cat Grass will have it's own post in a day or so)...



A freshly shaved Lottie sun bathing...



The flower arrangement that I made for Movie Night...



Sun flowers, Sunny Saturday. What more could you ask for?...



Kiltie and I even had a picnic on the porch. Sorry Cesar (Milan), she got a bite of pizza...



Wonderful! Unfortunately, I fear that our "spring" is soon to be over and then blistering heat will be here to stay...indefinately. I mean, we've pretty much ahd a long "spring". It's lasted for a few days in a row. I think the record is a week. Then, BAM! 1,000 degrees, and 90% humidity. Oh, Texas. How you toy with me!

But before all that it's going to get down to the low 50s, high 40s tonight while Jason and I are at ASC Formal...outside...in a tent... Awesome.

I'm wearing leggings under my dress. That's class.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...