Monday, March 8, 2010

Project 365. Day Sixty-Seven: Denim and Diamonds...

Whew! It was hard to narrow it down to just a few photos from this weekends dance(which is what I just managed to do)! Please, enjoy in some of our merriment as I have much to do it seems (I say "seems" since I tend to build up to-do lists in my head until I'm barely able to function). Today is a Monday after all. I've declared it "No Makeup Monday" but really, most days are. Or maybe it should be "No Mess Monday" ? Or how about "No More Mondays Monday" ? In any case, it's a Monday. But that's okay because tomorrow is Tuesday, and not Monday, and much closer to Friday. Did you follow that ? Good :) Side note: I gave Jason a nightmare about my indecisiveness last night. Guess I should make more decisions! And to start, I'm deciding to show you pictures from the dance right...now!

The hair, which I'm proud to say, I did all by myself...





The going to dinner...




The groovin'...



The girls...



The Wil Group Leader...



The boy affectionately called Hubs...





Hope you're having a good Monday!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...