Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Project 365. Day Eighty-Two: Yum, Yum!

I enjoy food. Nay, I love food. I especially love home-cooked food. It doesn't matter what the dish may by, it's always best home-made. So, why not post about some personal kitchen delights ?

1) While visiting my brother David over the weekend, he woke me up one morning with freshly made breakfast. What a great way to wake up, to the smell of eggs and bacon! It was delicious and much appreciated!





2) The other night, Jason and I made homemade "spirals" as I call them (traditionally called Braciole, and pronounced "Bra-ja-ol"). We love this recipe, it's quite tasty I must say :) As we watched an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond and ate the leftovers the following night, we realized that our spirals were really Braciole. We discovered this because the episode centered around Debra cooking a Braciole dish. It wasn't until I heard the characters on the show pronounce the dish's name as "Bra-ja-ol" that I realized I'd always called it "Brak-i-ol," and assumed the dishes were completely different. Ha! So, I guess I'm a fancier cook than I thought :) Watch out Julia Childs!

P.s. We served the Braciole with homemade garlic potatos, bread and homemade garlic butter! MMM!




...And I dropped the ball on Youtube Tuesday. Sorry. This commerical cracks me up though!



Tasty treats to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...