Monday, August 16, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Twenty-Four: Hanes your way...



Today's Highlights:

1) The Mister's socks
2) AIR CONDITIONING!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss.
3) It's mom/dad's 35th (?) wedding anniversary! Awesome! Watch out mom/dad, Jason and I are gaining on you with 2 years! :) Happy Anniversary!
4) A brief, refreshing rainstorm. Our first as Huntsvillians. With bendy, wavy Piney Woods.

P.s. Let's pretend it's YouTube Tuesday, since I'm so good at posting those, so you can enjoy THIS! Somedays, you just can't seem to get it together...



BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just watched this atleast a dozen times with Jason. Now, it feels like I've done a bajillion crunches from laughing so hard. Gah, I want to watch it again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...