Friday, August 27, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Thirty-Five: My legs feel like noodles and I'm tired...



...And, I honestly don't feel like putting much effort into tonight's post. But hey, I just completed my first week of my junior yr of college at a new school w/ a real campus w/ hills w/ a REC center w/ which I treadmilled for like 2 whole hours today with inclines and increased speeds and such. So, I'm tired. Oh, and that rediculous runonsentence was free of charge. That's what they're teaching us in school, run-on sentences.

I kid, I kid.

Anywhoot, as I have just consumed some DELICIOUS Peachy Peach Halves, the possibilities of this weekend leave me with a sweetness in my mouth. Or, maybe that's the peaches. Whatev.

Some Taq ? Island getaway w/ da Hubs? PJ's ? Potato de Couch ?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...Homework ?

Boo. Knew that had to get in there somewhere :(

Maybe I should just get into the text book writing biz b/c then I'd never feel behind on learning the material...I'd already know it, AND I could charge an arm and a couple legs, and maybe a nose for students to by them!

OH, also...

Taylor Swift's new song. I JUST heard it/ saw the video for the first time and I JUST downloaded it. B/c I. Am. A. SAP. No shame. Go ahead, judge me. I'll post the video whenever it gets on YouTube.

What happened to me not feeling like blogging tonight ?

See? School makes me ramble.

Well, I'm sure you've had a blast reading this (Hi, Jas!).

Goodnight!

[P.s. I love my husband. The End]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...