Sunday, August 1, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Oh-Nine: "Start the car, man!"...

...D.c. may talk big about how annoying she thinks the little mister is but, she's been had...




She likes him, allegedly.

Facts/Highlights:

1) Happy Shark Week! Chomp, chomp! (Highlight)
2) Took two big loads to the new 'plex (Fact)
3) I hate moving. (FACT)
4) People that make a career out of moving (i.e. Movers), obviously have never been to an amusement park or seen a Disney movie, or had a hug, EVER. (Fact)
5) Bout to go to bed (Highlight)
6) Test #3, Oral Evaluation, and Final all this week (Fact)
7) Only 4 more days of summer school (Highlight)
8) The process of moving makes a person wish they could be tel-o-ported to their Aunt's house in MN (Fact).
9) A person should turn on the car/AC within 30 secs of getting into the car or phrases such as, "start the car, man!" will fly out of one's mouth (Fact).


Dear Husband, You've done a fantastic job this weekend. I'm so very appreciative that you let me sprawl out on our new discounted area rug today to re-charge my batts while you unloaded an entire truckload of stuff. I guess yesterday's boxes wore me out more than I knew. Thanks for looking out for me even when it causes you more sweat. I love you more than you could know. Happy Monday! ....We're almost there...

Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you could be tel-o-ported to MN, also! We went to the new ball park yesterday; I thought of you and Jason going to a game while you were here. It was pretty hot, but we spent some time in the Legends club, watching from the air conditioned area and eating dessert! Twins won! Yea.
    Hope you're getting moved successfully and that summer school delivers a really good grade!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...