Saturday, August 21, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Twenty-Nine: And that's how the cupcake crumbles...




Today's Highlights:

1) Having the whole day w/ my best friend/dH (da Hubs)/Jas/"cupcake" (okay, so I'm just trying to play off the picture. I don't really call him cupcake).
2) El Taqueria para desayuno con mi esposo
3) School supply/house supply shoppin' at the Target w/ da Hubs/ him enabling my organizational tendencies. Such a sweet one of mine!
4) China "buffet" for linner w/ Jas. Laughing over Celine Dion, and Huntsville's high expectations when it comes to da buffet. Keep it classy Huntsvillians.
5) Playing Wii Sports Resort w/ da Love. Laughing with him and cheering eachother on makes for a great evening/date.
6) Listening to the "pffooh! pffooh! schoomp! schoomp!" come from the livingroom as he blasts opponent's balloons while flying a plane. So glad to see/hear him having fun and relaxing :)
7) Squashing my single-serv. cupcake (baby spork included) as I tried to help Jason load groceries into the car. The semi-age-decreasing-temper-tantrum, with an alleged foot stomp, makes for a good laugh. [I really love food, okay?] Oye.

And, those are just the highlights b/c today has been a really, really great day w/ my very wonderful husband.

Dearest Hubs, Our whole day, which was like a date day b/c it was just that good, was just wonderful(just to reitorate).... Thank-you for every part of it. And our Wii date ? I love(d) traveling to an island resort with you right in our very own livingroom. This may have been our best date as Huntsvillians ;) Can't wait for our next tropical livingroom vacay. And, I can't stop saying enough great things about today. You are my sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...