Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Thirty-Three: Sunday Funday Part Peachy Peach Halves...

This is the part where I show you the happiness that is the "Huntsville Farmer's Market" as we like to refer to it as...

YUM!




AND! Dum, duh, duh, duhhhhhh! PEACHY PEACH HALVES! I told you I wasn't lying, it's the technical name. Who doesn't love THAT? What if everything was named like that ? You don't see Peary Pear Halves anywhere do you (Jason)? Well, I think it is high time that our society adopt this happy labeling system, the world would be a much better place :)




P.s. I survived my first day as a new kid on a real college campus. It felt exhilerating!

Over, and out-o so da Hubs can use the computadora. Adios !

[Peachy Peach Halves for breakfast in the morning ? I think SO!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...