Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Thirty-Two: Sunday Funday, Breakfast part B and Other things...

Remember how I said I'd show you how adorable da Hubs is? Well here you go, enjoy as I make up the dialog that was probably running through his head at the time :)

"Give me a smooch right here, please"...



"Get excited!"...



"Really excited!"...



"I can hardly contain myself"...



"Wait, I have been distracted by my own thoughts b/c I am smart and thoughtful and such"...



"Gosh, I sure do love you"...



"See? See how much I love you with my heart shaped hands?"...



.....................................................................................
In other news, all day today there's been this big back-to-school bash thing called Sammypalooza. I went to the "get free stuff/hand-outs/FOOD" part which was pretty fun AND tastey. Got some good grabs too including a free t-shirt which I WON (see picture below) and a FARMHOUSE t-shirt which I've secretly wanted since first eating at this YUMMY restaraunt (AND the girl just GAVE it to me even though it wasn't supposed to be given away for another hour or something, whatever)!



Oh yeah, and I went to this free pancake lunch thing today too. It's just a coincedence that it happened to be free and have food too, I swear I was there to meet people too ;) [P.s. I love food]

So, now I'm getting things together for THE FIRST DAY. Gah, no matter how old I get, I still get that same weird feeling in my tummy the night before the 1st day of school. Some eagerness(which will probably quickly leave me upon the first homework assignment), and some hesitency, some "Yaaaaaaay! New school supplies!!," and some "Ewww, syllabi.." Oh, and I'd like you to know that my campus (it's mine, I bought it outright), is 95% uphill. Feel free to call me thunder thighs, or crazy calves, or "look at that scrawny new girl struggle to make it up there hill". I'll be beefy by the end of the semester, watch out!

Ok, I gotta go finish getting ready so I can go to bed so that I can have a hard time sleeping b/c I start school at a REAL college tomorrow and feel a little bit like a itty bitty kid again (if only I had some of those rockin' outfits my mom would pick out for me w/ MATCHING BOW).

Blargel.

P.s. I'm kind of anal about getting my "perfect seat" in the classroom. Because I'm a nerd. Sooo, wish me luck!

Over, and out-o!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...