Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Project 365. Days Two-Seventy-Eight Through Two-Eighty-One: [insert something clever here]...



Yep, I'm still alive.

Between being overwhelmed with school, out of town last weekend, and fighting allergies/not feeling good, I've let the blog fall through the cracks the last few days. Sorry.

But, here I am ...spending much time getting more acquainted with Jason's HOMEMADE FROM SCRATCH Tomato Basil Soup (as seen in the above Big Hug Mug).

Even though sometimes life happens and the blog, therefore, does not.... I think I've lacked from well my lack of "Today's Highlights".

So, here ya be!

Today's Highlights:

1) One day closer to the weekend
2) The Buried Life and House on the DVR
3) Jason cooking dinner for us for the 2nd night in a row even though I'd gotten out the meat with the intention of cooking it myself. He, however, is a knight in shining armor and is god at taking care of me when I don't feel good.
4) Homemade T.Basil Soup <3
5) Getting a 93% on my rediculously hard essay test for my rediculously hard class. Can I get a "Whoop!"
6) The Vitamin Water I'm about to crack open
7) Staying up a little later than normal to watch TV together
8) Rescued Chilean miners!

Dear Husband, Thanks for being so supportive of me and of Project 365. And, thanks for missing the blog when I haven't posted. 1) It's nice to be missed/appreciated 2) It's especially nice to be missed/appreciated by you. And for stepping up to the plate when I haven't felt good? Don't know if I'll ever be able to repay you except for promoting you to Head Husband (as discussed during our office meeting at the stove), and awarding you a life-time supply of extra smooches. Love Always, Boss.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a big Woot, Woot, Woot for that awesome grade. You rock, lady! That soup sounds good -- ask Jason if he'll share the recipe, or better yet come visit and make us some. LOL. Hope you're feeling better soon.
    PS -- Just a little secret, but Jason isn't the only one who misses the blog when you don't post. Hugs from Auntie Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...