Saturday, October 23, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Ninety-Two: Battle of the Piney Woods...

Today was the Battle of the Piney Woods (the big rivalry game btw Sam Houston and SFA)...

Sammy, leading the football team...



B/c it's my blog and I can put two pictures of us on here if I want to/Sticking out in a sea of purple...



Eat 'em up Kats!...




Spectating/Worrying...



School spirit...



After losing by 3, Jas and I enjoyed the sweet taste of defeat a la Panera.
I l-o-v-e Panera...



Unfortunately, there were several terrible calls by the refs which cost us the game. But, we all still had fun!

Love,love,love watching sports w/ da Hubs by my side!

Hope you're having a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Uh, I notice that Jason isn't wearing orange -- is it because an Aggie just can't breathe if there is organge on their body?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...