Friday, October 15, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Eighty-Four: Relax! Go to it!

Question: What are some of the things you do to help you relax?



I'm not a good relaxer--more like a worrier and a doer. But! I do take bubblebaths in the sake of relaxing. Apparently, I take a lot of them b/c the other day da Hubs said to me:

"You're one of the cleanest people I know."

After I thanked him for his compliment, I asked him to elaborate.

"...You take a lot of bubblebaths."

:)

So, what do you do to relax?

My guess is that Auntie Karen will say: "knit"
And, Jason will say: "do nothing"

Am I right?

Now, go relax already!

1 comment:

  1. I love taking warm baths while reading a good book! That is the most relaxing -- I'll probably turn into a big prune some day due to all that soaking. LOL
    Loved the pics from yesterday (I didn't have time to post yesterday). Swayze loved seeing his cousin in grown-up clothes.

    All I can say about the Blind Side is "hotty toddy" I love my alma mater -- Ole Miss. It is a wonderful movie, and the book is good, too. Jason would probably enjoy the book because it gets into the evolution of football and how the offensive tackle position became so important, with the realization of protecting the blind side of the quarterback.
    We're having beautiful fall weather here -- the leaves are so pretty.
    Hugs,
    Auntie Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...