Thursday, October 21, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Ninety: Mooses or meeses, it's all the same to me...

Either way though, I definitly put too much mousse in my hair today. Oh well :)



Today's Highlights:

1) All the hard stuff being over for the week
2) Getting my draft moved back to next week even though I have mine done (now I can go back and revise it even more before turning it in).
3) Having one of my prof's ask me if I'd be in one of her classes next year
4) A good Colleges Against Cancer meeting
5) Finding out I'll be eligible for my ring sooner than I thought
6) A dinner date w/ da Hubs to the new Chicken Express in town
7) Fresh sheets to sleep in :)

Whoop!

What are your highlights this week? What are you looking forward to about the weekend?

P.s. I've always secretly loved the "meese" as the plural to moose :)

Dear Husband, I really enjoyed going to Chicken E. w/ you tonight. When you said, "Sweetheart, do you smell that? Its the Chicken Express smell!," was almost too adorable for me to handle. Love eatin' some chicken w/ a side of adorable Hubs. Too bad they don't make Chicken E. candles, huh? Or, DO they? Know what else? I'm super stoked about baking some of those gourmet cookies you brought me home. I.love.your.surprises. FACT. You are the best surpriser I know, for serious. I sure do love you Mi Chico!

1 comment:

  1. Numbers 3 and 5 sound like someone is doing a great job at college. Woot, woot, woot. That's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...