Monday, October 25, 2010

Project 365. Days Two-Ninety-Three and Four: English, the Middle kind...

This is what I have to do in class tomorrow morning:



Ok, maybe I don't have to rap (but, how awesome would it be if I did?? REALLY awesome!)...

Anywhoot, I have to recite the first 18 lines of the Prologue to Chaucer's "Canterbury Tales."

Yup.

Oh, and TSwift's new cd came out today (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Just sayin'.

Today's Highlights:

1) Going to sleep super soon
2) Tomorrow being much closer to being over than it was yesterday. Didja follow that?
3) Humphrey's w/ da Hubs
4) a thoughtful/loving/"you're doing a good job sweetheart" back rub in passing by da Hubs. He makes the difference in my day just by a single touch.

Dear Husband, I love you for moments like that (#4). And, I love that your thoughtfullness is the first thing people notice about you-- so very true. Thank you for your kind heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...