Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Ninety-Six: Oops...

I did that thing where I got all ready for bed, got under the covers, was about to shut my eyes, and realized that I'd almost forgotten to post. Oops. Man, oh man! I.am.tired! And I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Today's highlights:

1) laughing in eng 361
2) enjoying PB&J's together today even though we were miles a part. Thank-you iPhones!
3) getting a phonecall from da Hubs just 'cause.
4) laughing at the lameness of an on-campus haunted house w the Beeble

what are you looking forward to about your Thursday?

Jason and I are taking a Ghost Tour of Huntsville :)

p.s. Highlight number 5 should be that I finally saw the face behind the Geico gecko's voice. My curiousities can finally rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...