Saturday, October 30, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Sixty-Nine: Hello Highlights...



And do I have highlights!

1) i.got.the.new.taylor.swift.cd.and.ohmygoodness.it.is.wonderful!! (All thanks to the gift card that Brother Dave got me for my birfday)
2) This little trio of pine conies that assure me it's "fall" in TX (Note: Tomorrow is Halloween and it was almost 90 degrees today).
3) A&M BTHO (that's "beat the hell out of" for all you non-aggie folk out there)...anyways...A&M BTHO TECH today!!! WHOOP! This is a major highlight.
4) Lookin' forward to watchin Halloween specials and The Great Pumpkin w/ Jas tomorrow.
5) Oh, right... and I maybe, might have gotten the picture of me and George Bush Sr. autographed by the man himself today, and in doing so my wonderful da Hubs took evidential photos of the moment...nbd (that's "no big deal" for all you people that might live under a rock and only wish your verbal banter could be as hip as mine). Enjoy that run-on sentence while I enjoy my autographed picture. Post/pics to come. It's good to be an Ag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...