Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Project 365. Day Fifty-Five: My nephew gave me a stegosaurus...

Not only did it snow yesterday but, I got a letter in the mail from Jason's 7 year old nephew, Ricky :) I was immediately greeted by colorful stickers and notes on the back of the envelope (I had put a stegosaurus sticker on the back of a letter I'd sent him with a note saying that I loved dinosaurs). Each sticker had a note explaining it's signifigance. "I heard T.Rexes are the king of the dinosaurs" "I like Nasa a lot. This is it's symbol." And my favorite... "I know you like astegosaurus so I gave you one"



I flipped the envelope over before opening it. He'd addressed it to "Mrs. Aunt Katie" :) Um, AH-DORABLE!!...



Then, I opened the letter (which came with my very own bookmark :) ) and the cuteness was just overwhelming. Please read...



Mmmhm. Yesterday was quite good indeed! Oh and I kind of dropped the ball on Youtube Tuesday. So, have Youtube Wednesday (except that this video isn't really from youtube, it's of Kiltie and I playing in the snow yesterday).



Annnd, today's Jason's birthday! Sometimes, I'm struck at the thought of how different and much less wonderful my life would be without Jason. I'm so grateful and happy to be a part of his life! And, I'm so very glad to celebrate his birthday ! ISDLY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...