Monday, February 8, 2010

Project 365. Day Thirty-Nine: A Mish-Mash...

That update I'd mentioned...

It's not a huge update but, I wanted to brag. It's basically common knowledge. Here it is:

Fact: I have the greatest husband in the world.

This is the part of the blog that I'd like to entitle, "I Could Have Danced All Night" :

Last Wednesday started out as an ordinary day. I started the day by going to my dance class (mmm exercise and sore muscles). After I got out of my last class of the day, I went with Chelsea to a hip-hop class (a last minute decision). I hadn't been able to get a hold of Jason to give him a heads up so I just left him a message. Now, let me just say... it has been a LONG time since I've done two dance classes in one day. I signed up for hip-hop but it turned out to be a aerobic intensive, hip-hop fusion class. It was my near death experience for the week since we danced at supersonic speed for an hour. I checked my phone at the end of class and Jason told me very vaguely that I needed to hurry home, we had somewhere to be at 7:30pm (class got out at 6:30pm). "Oooookay. Do I need to look slighltly less disgusting?" "You need to be a little dressy". Sweat dries fast though right? So I get home and oh my goodness. He stepped out from the bedroom all dressed up and looked so handsome. He took my breath away. Yep. Heart throb (if he's reading this,he's totally rolling his eyes right now...). I got ready really really quickly and we were out the door! I had no idea what was going on but, I love a good surprise and Jason's surprises are always extra good :) Next thing I know, we're at Rudder Theater see a ballet/jazz show called "A Cinderella Story"-- a 1950s rendition of the classic. Go ahead ladies, swoon. Be jealous. :) I love my husband more each day!

Here we are shortly after finding our seats :)



Post dance classes, styling my new Breakaway tshirt...





This is the part of the blog that I like to call "Today":

A mid-afternoon storm rolling in...



My view while waiting to pick Jason up from his office for lunch..





Mmm delightful life!
Off to finish learning about learning disabilities!
Then sleep !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...