Saturday, February 13, 2010

Project 365. Day Forty-Four: My Best Friend's Birfday...

Is today !

[Picture circa 2001 ?]



--I love Jr. High Youth Lock-in's with her
--I love musicals with her (especially when she's in them!)
--I love church with her
--I love Bennigans with her (may you rest in peace, Benny's)
--I love talking with her
--I love shopping with her
--I love sushi with her
--I love inside jokes with her
--I love that no matter how long we're a part we always start back on the same page
--I love that we're one big happy family
--I love experiencing God with her and in her

...And that's just where the list begins.

Pretty much, I just really love her :)

"A happy birthday to you, a happy birthday to you...something, something... and may Jesus' light shine through you..."

Happy Birfday Sabaroo!!
I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...