Sunday, February 28, 2010

Project 365. Day Fifty-Nine: Let's Go Fly a Kite!

As you probably know (atleast those that live in the greater B/CS), it was a BEAUTIFUL day today. AND, my husband is awesome. What does that mean?

He surprised me with a kite flying date!! Let it be known that I'm 23 and, until today, I'd never flown a kite before.

The assembly...



High flyin'...





I look more like an archer than a kite flyer here...



Celebrating our first successful flight...



Up in the air...



After a long afternoon in the sun...



Reflecting...



Walking across our kite field...



See those cute sandals I'm wearing? They ganged up with the sun and left some really sweet pink splotches on my feet, proof of our fun day :)


Everyday just gets better and better with him. Yup. I.am.lucky!

And, Sweet Pea ? I hope you have a really, really good morning and know that I'll be daydreaming about our awesome kite date (but not during class of course)!

ISDLY x infiniti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...