Sunday, February 21, 2010

Project 365. Day Fifty-Two: The Bridge...

Growing up, Jason had a favorite restaurant to eat at on his birthdays. As long as we've been together, he's told me about this place--full of stories, unique characteristics and good food. Until today, I could hardly believe this place existed. Well, after almost 4 years we finally made it to Pickett House (as a pre-birthday extravaganza for Jason). It was really fun and neat to kind of re-live history with Jason and his mom. But, in order to get to Pickett House we had to cross a mile-long bridge covered in creepy fog. Because I don't feel as though I have adequate time to blog as much as I want to about today's events, you're going to have to let this crazy bridge tide you over until tomorrow.

The Bridge as we drive into nothingness...





...I have to go finish studying for a history test...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...