Monday, January 31, 2011

Please, please, PLEASE...

Let it snow in Huntsville this week!













Ok, I'm done.

Out of our pets, Kiltie would be the only happy one she LOVES to play in snow almost as much as I do. The cats, however, would kill us in our sleep if we dropped them in a big poof of snow (although that cat chasing fish in the frozen pond was pretty funny).

PLEASE SNOW!!

Recent Highlights:

1) Feeling mostly human again, although I still feel worn out. Dang it all.
2) Having da Hubs tell me I should a) write a book b) suggest a cute/funny idea that was along the lines of something I had toyed with doing c) the fact that he believes in me enough to think I could be successful at writing a book d) all of the above
3) Listening to Tim and Em's speel on Today's Letters. You should definitly go listen to it NOW! It's super great and challenging and encouraging :)
4) a lovely weekend w/ da Hubs
5) Having a husband who loves, loves, loves me.
6) Finding out that my mother-in-law is reading my blog (Hi Sue!)
7) Going to bed after this post b/c I am worn out!
8) IT MIGHT SNOW THIS WEEK!!
9) Listening to "Drops of Jupiter" and other Train hits in the coche.
10) Waking up every morning, and after ever nap to da Hubs wonderful whisker kisses. This is one of my favorite things EVER (Next to the time he woke me up from a nap by stroking my cheek, to then kiss my cheek and tell me he just wanted to say that he loves me. Seriously. Bottle that up and stick it in the fridge, I want to save it for forever).
11) It's almost Valentine's Day which is tied for my favorite holiday (it always was as a kid...don't worry Christmas shares the title).
12) It's almost my Beloved's birfday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.

What good is happening in your world?

Oh and...



Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. OK, we have plenty of snow to share, and if I could send you some, I definitely would. We are sooooooo sick of winter in MN. Guess I should just be thankful that I don't live in the NE. Bah! The parking lots don't have space to put the snow when they plow it. There are snow banks that will be around in July, they are so large.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...