Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I lost two weeks...

Seriously? Its been two weeks since I posted last? Geez. Well, I know you all have been beside yourselves without my posts and for that I apologize.

Since my last post:

1) I have studied for/ taken the THEA (Texas Higher Education Assesment).
2) Felt like crap.
3) Felt better.
4) Felt kinda crappy again.
5) Jason felt like crap.
6) da Hubs and I have been the very first customers @ the new Fuzzy's in town.
7) I have since been back a minimum of 4 times. They have been open for a week.
8) Cooked stuff...posts to come eventually.
9) Beemed with pride as Jas made me homemade raviolis FROM SCRATCH. Seriously--he made the dough, which turned into pasta, and he made the marinara sauce! Love my Chef Boyardee! Always glad to be his su-chef...or however you spell that....
10) Attended Relay U in Lufkin in preparation for Relay for Life.
11) Have welcomed the first day of school with some potential computer problems (yay!). Poor Jas, he worked so hard to fix Slick last month and now he's acting up again. Slick must have it out for us.
12) Taken lots of pictures and videos (to post later b/c none of them are on my computer right now).

What's new in your world ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...