Monday, January 3, 2011

The end of Project 365, the beginning of 2011...

Welp, the new year has come and gone and the Project made it to day 365. Yep, the blog turned the big ONE! Although I didn't achieve blogging every.single.day for a whole year....I did manage to blog for consecutively from Jan-July. Not too shabby I suppose especially with summer school, a short hospital stay, moving, starting a new school, adjusting to change, trying to grow-up (but not too fast), pursue our marriage, love Jason fully, and live life to the best of my ability (without going pre-maturely bald). Whew! 2010, you've been an interesting one!

You might be wondering what will happen w/ the blog now that the Project is over. Well, I'm glad you asked. The blog is here to stay! I'll still make posts, put too many pictures of the animales up here, have Today's Highlights, write letters, and share the occasional ramble. Basically, the only change occuring is in the title of my posts, I no long have to worry about sticking to the format of my titles (as I did w/ the Project)...now I can just plop something up there! AND, I don't have to count days anymore. Bueno. So, rest assured my fah-rends you can still peer into what life brings us. Oh,and what is one thing I've learned through this project? It's good to have goals but, its easy to get so caught up in achieving the goal that you forget to live life which leaves the goal meaningless. You can take that to the bank! And, while you're at the bank....I'd just like to say...


1 comment:

  1. Wahoooo, Katie Ice! You did it! I read them all, every single one.

    Always,
    Your Angie Fire

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...