Sunday, January 9, 2011

To Sir, With Love...



Dear Hubs,

Here are a few things that you've missed while galavanting w/ the men folk over the weekend:

1) When Sleigh Beds ring, I sleep like a princess.

But....

2) I've had some tripped out dreams. For example: Last night I dreamt that I a) Ate 8 slices of pizza exactly w/ Kurt (Kurt is the fashion-aware openly gay character on Glee b) Cooked Kiltie Mac N' Cheese c) Had somehow joined a weird "The Island" type place that had some sort of bad somethin' or another that was searching for me and Kurt (again). So, I hid under a blanket, fell asleep for several hours only to be awoken by the creepy cult leaders of the island who were running stats on me, and whom informed me that I'd completely missed the movie that I was supposed to go see with the rest of the memebers of Glee. d) All the above
3) I initially struggle to fall asleep due to a lack in a certain someone's snoring orchestra. Of course, I'm referring to the cats.

In other news...

4) I remembered that I can have a good time w/ my parents.
5) Your love/compulsion for bacon does not change even when on "vacation," though this is not a surprise.
6) Practically my whole family watched the Cotton Bowl while in their respective places. Atleast, Mom/Dad/Grammy/your mom did. I think this is because you have a really good influence on people and you're setting everyone straight. Rep-pre-SENT, dawg!
7) I love all my Christmas goodies. Thank-you kindly.
8) Speaking of dawgs and goodies, Kiltie wanted to express her love to you...

*Well, crap. Nevermind. I've waited for atleast an hour for this video to load that Kiltie insisted on putting on here. I'd also like to mention its 2am. I mention this b/c it affirms my love for you and my commitment to posting you a jewel of a video via Kiltie. She asked that I load it b/c her paws are too big, and the keys are too small. Darn demanding d-o-g. So basically, the punch line of this whole post is missing. Remind me to show it to you tomorrow when you get home and then you can solve my video quandries for me. K, thanks.
**You should also look at the comments from yesterday's post. No reason...
*** I'm tired; hopefully I won't be in a coma when you get home.

Hope you've enjoyed your man-time! Lookin' forward to seein' ya tomorrow!

ISDLY,
Wifey

*No one call PETA, I swear no pups were harmed in the making of this really rediculously good (looking) home vid, Kiltie actually really likes it when I scratch and pat her nose (hence her pawing at me and me doing it 25 plus times in the clip). However, none of that matters b/c I couldn't post the ding dang video. Fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...